Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2007-02-14

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Feb 15 04:47:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 14 Feb 2007, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> MT> Where would be the right place to announce this sort of thing?
>
> fedora-maintainers seems to be the best place since all package
> maintainers are supposed to be subscribed there.

Yes.

Also, I think in this case, it should be perfectly fine for some automated
script to up the release numbers/changelog and fire off build requests.
There isnt much point on waiting on the individual maintainers for this one.

I guess perhaps a tcl84 compat package and tcl-8.5 package construct,
like openssl uses, should have been used here?

Paul