FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-08

Roozbeh Pournader roozbeh at farsiweb.info
Thu Feb 15 10:14:21 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 05:30 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> For the record:
>

> My issue is: IMO, the default settings rpmbuild uses, must be safe
> against arbitrary users running rpmbuild in a multi user environment.
> [...]

Just to also mention that (for the record) that the scenario you mention
here has happened in real life for me and a colleague. Without knowing,
we were building the same SRPM on a test-build machine separately, and
things got really weird. My colleague spent quite a while trying to fix
the problem from her side, because she didn't know the possible problem
with the build root. It was a core package.

Roozbeh