Small heads up: Discussion around EPEL now on fedora-devel

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Feb 21 18:47:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

just a heads up on this lists (¹) -- I posted some thoughts about EPEL
and the way forward to fedora-devel list; see

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-February/msg01085.html

for details. Please participate in that discussion there if you are
interested. tia!

CU
thl

(¹) -- ohh boy, this mailing list mess really needs to be sorted out
soon -- it gets more and more annoying. I'm still waiting for feedback
from some redhat guys how we actually want to move on regarding the
serer side for mailman (own server? seperate domain for fedora? leave
everything as it is and just kleen up the lists) before we can move on...