About missing reviews

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Wed Jan 3 01:13:03 UTC 2007

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:02:33 -0800, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> This may help some but it's far from infallible.  Packagers make changes
> to spec files, upstream packages add dependencies or break a package
> into tools + library.  If we had time to do re-reviews of packages I'd
> much rather see a full review (with tools to help) than a partial review
> based solely on new guidelines since the last review.

Right.  Thinking some more about it, we might be able to split reviews
in two parts: an automated part and a human-performed part.  We could
perform the automated part once per release.  The human one would be
performed as manpower permits... once before accepting the package, of
course, and then on a rolling base...

Anyway, thanks to the various help messages I received, I knocked my
list of packages down to 46 entries...

Time for me to get some sleep.

Cheers,

----
andreas bawue net	dd_rescue
andreas bierfert lowlatency de	koffice-langpack
andreas bierfert lowlatency de	koffice
andreas bierfert lowlatency de	libetpan
cgoorah yahoo com au	kadischi
danken cs technion ac il	tetex-fonts-hebrew
denis poolshark org	NetworkManager-vpnc
dm mensa se	initng-ifiles
enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de	gif2png
extras-orphan fedoraproject org	gstreamer08-python
green redhat com	ladspa-swh-plugins
hamzy us ibm com	sblim-cmpi-devel
hamzy us ibm com	sblim-testsuite
hamzy us ibm com	sblim-wbemcli
hamzy us ibm com	tog-pegasus
jamatos fc up pt	fftw2
jamatos fc up pt	pyparsing
jima beer tclug org	bwm-ng
jnovy redhat com	nedit
jonathan underwood gmail com	emacs-common-muse
joost cnoc nl	fpc
j w r degoede hhs nl	dia
j w r degoede hhs nl	worminator-data
paul all-the-johnsons co uk	gconvert
paul all-the-johnsons co uk	gtksharp
paul all-the-johnsons co uk	lib765
paul all-the-johnsons co uk	libdsk
paul xelerance com	gaim-otr
paul xelerance com	libotr
petersen redhat com	ddskk
pnasrat redhat com	splint
qspencer ieee org	ufsparse
tagoh redhat com	apel
tagoh redhat com	Canna
tcallawa redhat com	compat-wxPythonGTK2
tcallawa redhat com	perl-Class-Accessor
tcallawa redhat com	perl-Class-Whitehole
tcallawa redhat com	perl-DBD-SQLite2
tcallawa redhat com	perl-UNIVERSAL-exports
tcallawa redhat com	perl-UNIVERSAL-moniker
tcallawa redhat com	stripesnoop
thomas apestaart org	libannodex
thomas apestaart org	libcmml
thomas apestaart org	liboggz