Questions about branch request

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Thu Jan 25 18:40:55 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've imported my package (isomaster) into a devel branch (and it was
successfully built) a few days age. I added also additional branches
request on the http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded page.
I would like to ask about further procedure of adding to stable branches.

1. Should I submit an additional info about request on the maintenance
mailing list?
2. Should there be any discussion where people could confirm that the
package works fine?
2. Maybe it just has to lie some specified time in the devel branch to
be tested and approved for a stable branch?

Regards
Marcin