Packaging LabPlot

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Jan 1 15:05:31 UTC 2007

On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 01:40:30PM +0100, Julian Sikorski wrote:
> qwtplot3d, cephes and texvc. (I have already made liborigin package but

It would be nice to have a cephes library properly packaged, since it is
also used in grace. Last time I had a look, though, it wasn't easy to package.

Regarding the License, you can have a look at grace, file LICENSE.cephes
and cephes-license.email, it may be distributed under the GPL.

I'd be happy to review and help packaging cephes.

--
Pat