Re: Packaging LabPlot

On 12/30/06, Julian Sikorski <belegdol gmail com> wrote:
The second question is: do all libraries that are shipped together with
LabPlot need to be packaged separately? I'm talking about liborigin,
qwtplot3d,

AFAIK, qwtplot3d is a standalone project[1], so I guess it has to be
submitted in its own ticket and used as a dependency in LabPlot

[1] http://qwtplot3d.sourceforge.net/