About missing reviews

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Wed Jan 3 02:03:00 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 02:13:03AM +0100, Christian Iseli wrote:
> andreas bawue net	dd_rescue

This is a rename of the ddrescue package from fedora.us.

Hang on a second...  Why is dd_rescue still called ddrescue in CVS?
Shouldn't someone rename the CVS branch?  (And, for that matter,
shouldn't there be a version number on the Obsoletes in dd_rescue.spec
so we can actually have GNU ddrescue also one of these years?)

I'd really love all this to be resolved one of these years.  :-)

  http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-June/msg00782.html
  http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-July/msg00329.html

Etc.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/