Re: About missing reviews

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007, Christian Iseli wrote:
jima beer tclug org	bwm-ng

 This one had me digging!  I finally came up with:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-July/msg00731.html

It could probably stand to be re-reviewed, at any rate; I just noticed rpmlint is not silent:

W: bwm-ng conffile-without-noreplace-flag /etc/bwm-ng.conf

 Fixed locally now, but probably not worth pushing an update for.

     Jima