Re: rpms/apcupsd/FC-4 apcupsd.spec,1.7,1.8

CG> updates for FC4 wasn't stopped ?

Sure they were.  You cannot queue jobs in the buildsys for the old
releases.  The files are still in CVS, however, and nothing stops
anyone from making commits to them.  I will probably continue to
commit to CVS for old branches of my packages until I no longer have a
need for them.

 - J<