Re: Followup to FESCO meeting: firefox dependancy tracking.

On 01/05/2007 12:46 PM, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le vendredi 05 janvier 2007 à 12:07 -0500, Christopher Aillon a écrit :
Let me first preface this by stating very clearly: Firefox is NOT a devel environment.

BTW, I'm curious : will the Fedora Directory Server (née Netscape
Directory Server) inclusion force some modularisation ? IIRC it shared
quite a few libraries with Mozilla

nss and nspr are split out already. the LDAP stuff is being split out I'm told. I'm guessing it's not a priority for any of the teams, so help might be nice.