wiki reorganization

Hi

Anticipating the upcoming merge of Fedora Core and Extras I have been removing the references to Fedora Core and replacing it with appropriate terms throughout the wiki but I would need suggestions on how to handle pages within the /Extras namespace. Would moving them to /Packaging make sense? Can we considering dropping the ACL's in the packaging page and just add a note on top that changes needs to be handled by the packaging committee?

Rahul