Re: About missing reviews

Christian Iseli wrote:
In the process of preparing data to feed to the upcoming package
database, I tried to dig out all existing package reviews I could
find.  I now have two lists: one were I could attach a review ticket or
an approval email (in the old review system), and one where I
couldn't...  so I think I'll need some help here.  Could FE package
owners please have a look at the missing_review.txt file and lend me a
hand where possible ?

I believe in the earlier days of Extras, packages removed from Core were imported into Extras without a review. I'm pretty sure that accounts for my missing-review packages anyway.

Thanks for your work on this.

Jens

ps It would be good if the changelogs of approved packages also referred to their review bug IMHO.