Re: Package review status

Christian Iseli wrote:
nowhere atm, just trying to account for all package reviews.  At some
point, though, we'll probably go for a re-review of old f.us packages...

-1, if not -10, why? I maintain close to 100 packages, I'm sure quite a few of them stem from fedora.us and the last thing I want is maintainance work without any real gains.

Regards,

Hans