Re: Package review status

On 1/10/07, Christian Iseli <Christian Iseli licr org> wrote:
Hi folks,

After applying dgilmore's f.us spotting trick, I am now down to 68
unknowns...

wiki updated

:-)

====

dakingun gmail com      gnomesword

Review for this was done on the mailing list (before Fedora started
using bugzilla for package reviews). It was initially maintained by
Michael Peters before I took over from him.
(See  https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-May/msg01116.html)

Deji