Re: Package review status

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"HdG" == Hans de Goede <j w r degoede hhs nl> writes:

HdG> I maintain close to 100 packages, I'm sure quite a few of them
HdG> stem from fedora.us and the last thing I want is maintainance
HdG> work without any real gains.

Having clean packages which follow the packaging guidelines is a real
gain.

True, but they are already clean and follow the guidelines, this exercise can lead to much hairsplitting leading to unneeded updates and thus unneeded work. First lets create a set of rules for re-review and then discuss this further. For example what if a spelling error is found in a %description, does that warrant a new release (even if only for development)? What if its a 100Mb package, does it then still warrant a new release etc?

Regards,

Hans