Re: Package review status

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:18:28 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> -1, if not -10, why? I maintain close to 100 packages, I'm sure quite a
> few of them stem from fedora.us and the last thing I want is
> maintainance work without any real gains.

Relax.  It's probably good QA practice to go through spec files once in
a while and fix those out of line with the guidelines.  Doesn't mean
you have to do the work yourself.  But it probably means you should be
prepared to accept and deal with appropriate comments from a reviewer
who decided to re-review some of those packages...