Adding (parts of) gstreamer-plugins-bad to FE?

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Wed Jan 10 16:15:55 UTC 2007

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 11/28/06, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
>> The bad references mainly to the code quality, not to licensing issues,
>> so I'm planning on:
>
> So you're planning on delibrately feed code that has been deemed as
> poor code quality from upstream to end-users of Fedora. WTF?

<big semi rant snipped>

Get off the soap-box. Upstream has beat you to complaining about this by
about 45 minutes and at a much politer tone. As you may have read in my
previous mail in this thread I've respected there request.

Next time try spending some more energy on actually creating /
maintaining packages instead of on typing long unpleasant tone mails.

Regards,

Hans