Re: Adding (parts of) gstreamer-plugins-bad to FE?

ons, 10 01 2007 kl. 17:11 +0100, skrev Hans de Goede:

> Or what about a bad plugins package for that other repo with only the QT
> plugin in there?

I'd like to add that while I fully understand the concerns mentioned,
the DVD support while not perfect if packaged would make it a little
easier to test the Thoggen DVD ripper on Fedora so I'd personally like
to see that available from <repo best left unnamed>. It might also make
it easier for people to test the -bad plugins in general.

- David Nielsen

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible
propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them.”