info scriptlets and nodoc in rpmrc

Hi all,

Because I'm low on harddiskspace on a certain machine I've
added nodoc to my rpmrc, so that rpm no longer installs
%doc files, now however during a yum update I get numerous
install-info: no such file or directory ....
errors and worse:
error %post(xxx) scriptlet failed, exit status 1 errors

This second problem causes double entries in the rpmdb, and
is caused by a missing "|| :" at the end of the scriplets,
this are all in core packages, when we review those we
should pay special attention that all the scriptlets end
with "|| :" !

Also maybe we need to modify the %post scriplet for
install-info to work when rpm is told not to install files
marked %doc?

Regards,

Hans