orphaning gutenprint package

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 16:35:41 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 21:56 +0530, Parag N(पराग़) wrote:
>     I have contacted Tim Waugh and he has accepted ownership of
> gutenprint. So here i would like to announce that i am orphaning (and
> giving ownership to Tim Waugh) gutenprint package.
> So now new maintainer for gutenprint is Tim Waugh.

Also, I've built a gimp-print package that no longer has a
gimp-print-plugin sub-package, and Parag's latest gutenprint build ships
the GIMP plug-in.  Finally the switch is made!

Do I need to take any action to take ownership of gutenprint, or do I
need to wait for someone with privs to make the change?

Tim.
*/