Re: FE Package Status of Jan 11, 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:36:42 +0100
Christian Iseli licr org (Christian Iseli) wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> This week's edition...
>
> Cheers,
>
> ====

>     paul at all-the-johnsons dot co dot uk     gconvert

I was meaning to remove this from the owners.list file...
I will do so soon unless someone speaks up.

As far as I can tell there was never a gconvert review, there is no
gconvert module checked into cvs, there was no rename from another
package, nothing.

I think it was just a mistake checked in by accident to the owners.list
file. Can anyone find evidence otherwise?

kevin