Re: FE Package Status of Jan 11, 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 22:25:12 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Can you give examples?

Huh, sure here is one example (but I get the impression we are not
talking about the same thing for some reason...)

In http://fedoraproject.org/extras/development/i386/
you will find:
alsa-tools-1.0.12-4.fc7.i386.rpm
while in http://fedoraproject.org/extras/development/ppc/
you will not find an alsa-tools binary package

So the count of binary packages in i386 is bound to be different than
the count of binary packages in ppc.

> It sounds a bit like ExcludeArch/ExclusiveArch abuse.

Why ?