Re: Gallery2

Hi,

it's the first thing I disabled.

cu romal

David Kovalsky schrieb:
Robert M. Albrecht wrote:
Hi,

Error: could not locate login.txt. Please place it in your
/srv/gallery2/ directory.
Why is he searching in /srv/gallery2 and where does /srv belong ?
Read the rest of the page! The very next paragraph tells you exactly
what to
do.
Yes, I did that and it didn't work.

Installing gallery2 from source works flawless, so there might be a
problem with the package.
When I installed gallery2 a few months ago I ran into some selinux
trouble. Check your logs for denials if you're using selinux too.