When making a change to the CVSSyncNeeded Wiki page. . .

Thank you for your changes. Your attention to detail is appreciated.

Status of sending notification mails:
[en] ThomasChung, ThorstenLeemhuis, WarrenTogami, TomCallaway,
AndreasBierfert, RexDieter, IgnacioVazquezAbrams, CristianGafton, JeffOllie,
ChristianIseli, RahulSundaram, PatrickBarnes, DennisGilmore, JoseMatos,
ChitleshGoorah, MikeMcGrath, NielsNeuberg, JohnBerninger, Micha.Bentkowski:
Connection to mailserver 'mail.linux.duke.edu' failed: (-2, 'Name or service
not known')

Not sure who I should notify about this, so I figure this is a good place to
start.

Jon