Newsfeed about new packages integrated into extras

John Mahowald jpmahowald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:56:21 UTC 2007

On 1/11/07, Sebastian Vahl <ml at deadbabylon.de> wrote:
> Hi.
> Just want to ask If there is an existing newsfeed who tracks the new
> (not updatet) packages integrated into extras?

I don't know of just the new. Closest thing would be the info feed. [1]

If you like getting email you could watch the FE-ACCEPT bug or other
tracker bugs. Or apply some filters to the commit mail.

The status page shows lots of numbers, not new packages however. [2]

This would be a useful feature to show growth of the repository.

John

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus