Package review status (2007.01.12)

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Fri Jan 12 18:11:41 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

I went through all the ones with unknown status, and trimmed down the
list to 17.  Full status at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChristianIseli/PackageReviewStatus

The unknown ones are shown below.  A few are just new packages and will
get sorted out in their review tickets (audacious-itouch
perl-Mozilla-LDAP vim-vimoutliner)

But for the other ones, I found no evidence they were approved.  Some
were submitted for review in the old email way, but I couldn't find any
message hinting they might have been accepted, so if people could
please check their old mailboxen... :-)

Some might also have come from Core/f.us but I can't find the right
hint...

Please help find resolve the remaining holes.  The result will be used
to populate the package database when it's ready to chew on that data.

Cheers,

====
dennis ausil us	snort
enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de	ip-sentinel
enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de	milter-greylist
enrico scholz informatik tu-chemnitz de	util-vserver
gemi bluewin ch	yap
icon fedoraproject org	gazpacho
mcepl redhat com	vim-vimoutliner
nicolas mailhot laposte net	dejavu-fonts
rmeggins redhat com	perl-Mozilla-LDAP
thomas apestaart org	libannodex
thomas apestaart org	libcmml
thomas apestaart org	liboggz