Re: Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2007-01-14

On 1/14/07, Dan Horák wrote:
Yes, the upstream has already integrated all patches required to compile
successfully with wxWidgets 2.8, one additional patch is required to
workaround a bug in wxWidgets 2.8.0, which will be fixed in 2.8.1. Now I
am waiting for a nightly build that will be compilable on 64-bit Linux.
It got broken this week.

Is it possible for you hand over a working src.rpm on i386 meanwhile?
That will help me test my broken package in rawhide.

thanks,
Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com