Revelation applet fails to load

Mark Knoop mpknoop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:32:49 UTC 2007

I've just yum updated revelation to 0.4.9-1.fc6.i386 and the panel
applet is refusing to load. I get the message:

The panel encountered a problem while loading "OAFIID:GNOME_RevelationApplet".
Do you want to delete the applet from your configuration?

I've tried logging out, unsetting the gconf keys for the applet
(gconftool-2 --recursive-unset /apps/panel/applets/applet_4). Any
ideas as to how I can debug this? Is there a way to load applets from
the terminal so I can get some more feedback as to the problem?

Regards,

Mark

--
Mark Knoop