Summary - Broken dependencies in Fedora Extras - 2007-01-16

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jan 16 19:55:48 UTC 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:56:18 +0200
devrim at CommandPrompt.com (Devrim GUNDUZ) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 10:31 -0500, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > > Any ideas for that, except removing this package from Extras?
> >
> > That is the idea.  Remove that dep.  Make it work for the
> > opensource databases.
>
> Ok. I removed Oracle and Excel portions. I submitted it for building.
>
> Regards,

Sorry for missing these issues on the review. ;(
I ran my full checklist on the inital submission, but missed some
things I was meaning to re-check on the 2.0beta1 version. ;(

Devrim: Can you look at the review ticket again? Mamoru added some
items to fix, and I found one additional item...

Hopefully we can get everything fixed up.

Sorry again everyone...

kevin