Yet-to-be-reviewed-packages.

Hello all,

I've been sponsored and passed my first package review. (Package awaits
branching/signing)
Now, being a good extras' netizen, I'll looking to help reduce the huge
pile of yet-to-be-reviewed packages.

Two questions:
A. Where do I find the list of new FE packages.
B. Given my limited (buy improving...) knowledge in packaging, I doubt
that I can approve a package - but what are my obligations/rights/etc as
a newly sponsored contributor?

- Gilboa