Re: Announcing FEver - an upstream tracking system

07-01-17, Wart <wart kobold org> napisał(a):
How often is this check done?  One of the packages that I added
(manaworld) had an update available when I put it on the list about a
week ago, and then another update yesterday, but I never received a
notification via bugzilla or email.

I'm very sorry but due to some problems I am currently unable to do
checks. Also, I have to make impovements...
It seems that FEver will get back within a few days. I let you know
when it does.

--
Michał Bentkowski
mr ecik gmail com