Re: info scriptlets and nodoc in rpmrc

Ville Skyttä wrote:
On Thursday 11 January 2007 14:20, Goede, J.W.R. de wrote:
Because I'm low on harddiskspace on a certain machine I've
added nodoc to my rpmrc, so that rpm no longer installs
%doc files, now however during a yum update I get numerous
install-info: no such file or directory ....
errors and worse:
error %post(xxx) scriptlet failed, exit status 1 errors

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-maintainers/2007-January/msg00017.html
http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/install-infos/

(54 of the reported Core packages remain unfixed at the moment)

Maybe one of the bugzilla scripting guru's on this list can take your list of packages and autofile bugs against all them?

Regards,

Hans