Re: cabextract maintainership

Hans de Goede wrote:

> Rex Dieter wrote:
>> I'll be picking up maintainership of cabextract (currently listed as
>> potential orphan on
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages)

> How does this relate to unshield? unshield works well for me, is there
> any reason to have both?

Excellent question.  I guess I was only fleetingly aware of unshield.  My
main interest in cabextract is that it is currently a BuildRequires for
(my) mathml-fonts pkg.

I'll see about using unshield instead, and if that works, will likely
re-orphan cabextract.  Poor thing, so unloved/unwanted. (:

-- Rex