Re: Newsfeed about new packages integrated into extras

Am Freitag Januar 12 2007 16:56 schrieb John Mahowald:
> On 1/11/07, Sebastian Vahl <ml deadbabylon de> wrote:
> > Hi.
> > Just want to ask If there is an existing newsfeed who tracks the new
> > (not updatet) packages integrated into extras?
>
> I don't know of just the new. Closest thing would be the info feed. [1]
>
> If you like getting email you could watch the FE-ACCEPT bug or other
> tracker bugs. Or apply some filters to the commit mail.
>
> The status page shows lots of numbers, not new packages however. [2]
>
> This would be a useful feature to show growth of the repository.
>
> John
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/
> [2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/PackageStatus

Yes, these are close but not exact. :)

ATM I'm watching the flag "NEW" in the Build Reports. But perhaps this would
be something for fedoranews.org. It could also be interesting for normal
users when a package is integrated into extras they would use.

Sebastian