new to

Hello.

I have made an application which I would like to submit to fedora-extras.

The problem is that i have not made it "installable" because I dont know how to do this.

I have not even made the configure and make files.

My aim is to submit the app to fedora-extras.

Are making configure files, make files, spec files and rpm necessary. What else is necessary.

Can you guys tell me the steps to be followed ( just give me the name of the things to be done like automake,rpm etc...) so that I can make a package which i can later submit to fedora-extras.

I am completely new to this whole packaging thing so i just need something to google for.

Thanks
Regards
Amit Dey.