Re: Newsfeed about new packages integrated into extras

On 1/12/07, John Mahowald <jpmahowald gmail com> wrote:
On 1/11/07, Sebastian Vahl <ml deadbabylon de> wrote:
> Hi.
> Just want to ask If there is an existing newsfeed who tracks the new
> (not updatet) packages integrated into extras?

I don't know of just the new. Closest thing would be the info feed. [1]

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/infofeed/

Just for curiosity, is the intended behaviour that all feed links
(info) on the right panel points to the very same page?

I hoped to be notified of Core 6 updates _only_