Re: About kernel updates: Extras and Core

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 09:28:55AM +0200, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:
> I have been suffering a problem when there is a kernel update: My gpsca*
> packages are being removed from my system due to dependency problem,
> because there is no matching gspca package in atrpms
> (http://www.atrpms.net/dist/fc6/gspca/) for the new  kernel.

There is/was, but ATrpms suffered a DNS problem for a couple of
hours. Any mirror would had gotten you the packages, but again the
mirrors are listed on the ATrpms site that was blown away by the DNS
issues ...

Anyway the packages are there and DNs is working again, so grab them ;)

Note: If you use yum-plugin-kmdl these packages will also be pulled in
anytime later than a kernel update.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net