Fedora Email Addresses Changing!

For those of you using first last fedoraproject org please be advised
that starting February 1st we will no longer be allowing the
first last fedoraproject org  (This is due to technical and
syntactical issues).  The username fedoraproject org email addresses
will work just fine.

If this will cause a huge issue to you please contact me off-list so
we can come to a satisfactory resolution.

          -Mike