Re: Want to take over orphaned package gtranslator

On 1/22/07, Sindre Pedersen Bjordal <foolish guezz net> wrote:

How do I re-assign bugzilla tickets to me? Are anything else besides
updating owners.list and removing it from orphans list?

AFAIK, reassigning bugs is a manual operation to be done after
updating the owners.list file.

just do a query for all open tickets on that component to find out if
there are any, then reassign them to you.