Want to take over orphaned package gtranslator

Sindre Pedersen Bjordal foolish at guezz.net
Mon Jan 22 20:56:29 UTC 2007

There are no open bugzilla tickets. I have updated owners.list and
removed the package from the list of orphaned packages. How do I now
build this package for Core 6 and devel, will I need to request those
branches like with a new package?

Side note: What ever the next step is, it should IMO be included in the
wiki here:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages#head-8cdfbf163e39fa898394163ba0307178ba2de062

--
Sindre Pedersen Bjørdal <foolish at guezz.net>