Re: gaim-guifications ownership

Radek Vokál wrote:
Josh Boyer wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-19 at 15:17 +0100, Radek Vokál wrote:
I'm willing to take gaim-guifications ownership. can somebody please reassign this package to me.

If you're already sponsored you can do it yourself.  Just edit the
owners file in CVS.

josh

I did the change but still I can't build the package.

There is no such ACL in place for building. Are you sure you setup your Extras build tools properly?

Did you save your .fedora-cert in ~?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com