Re: Newsfeed about new packages integrated into extras

> ATM I'm watching the flag "NEW" in the Build Reports. But perhaps
> this would be something for fedoranews.org.

I've written to Thomas Chung from Fedoranews.org and also offered help
with this. He answered that they only post updates as part of the
infofeed. So it seems that there is no interest.
For now I am playing around in the german wiki with this, eg.
http://fedorawiki.de/index.php/Kalenderwoche_03

Sebastian