Re: Problem with tags

2007/1/26, Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak wp pl>:
Btw, I want to import another package into FE. Is it normal procedure to
import src.rpm, bump version and retag? Or I made something wrong in my
first import and a fc5 tag on a devel version was caused by that?

I guess that your SRPM was created with %{?dist} tag in release. It
causes a creation of a bad tag in cvs. When you're trying to do `make
tag` it tries to make a tag that's already existing.
To get rid of that issue, you have to create SRPM with no %{?dist} tag.

Anyway, I think that cvs-import should throw out tags like fc5, fc6 etc.

--
Michał Bentkowski
mr ecik gmail com