Re: Wishlist addition

Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> I just added a new wishlist item on
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/WishList):
>
> Referencer - an organiser and bibliography manager for Gnome
>
> If anyone has some spare cycles for packaging it, I think it would be
> a nice addition.
>
> Cheers
>
> Gianluca

Does not build under FC5, FC6, devel

the author states in the README file
NOTE TO FEDORA USERS: Unfortunately the poppler development packages in
the default yum repositories are incomplete -- to build Referencer it is
necessary to separately download poppler source packages, and edit the
Referencer Makefile to find this directory.  Note that the binary
library itself is fine on Fedora, it's just the headers that are
problematic, so once it is built it can be distributed without problems.

but for the devel package of poppler to have the needed headers is to be
build with --enable-xpdf-headers  ( Install unsupported xpdf headers. )

so either poppler is build with the above parameter or the program's
author fixes the problem.

Stephanos