Re: Extras x86_64 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-01-30

isomMatt Domsch wrote:
Extras Rawhide-in-Mock Build Results for x86_64 Tue Jan 30 08:12:14 CST 2007

Full logs at http://linux.dell.com/files/fedora/FixBuildRequires/

Total packages: 2606
Number failed to build: 149
Number expected to fail due to ExclusiveArch or ExcludeArch: 20
Leaving:  129
(there may be some duplicates if rawhide has 2 versions of a package)

Of those expected to have worked...
Without a bug filed: 129
----------------------------------
(...)
isomaster-0.7-2.fc7.src.rpm

There is a newer version of isomaster which compiled fine.

Should I remove old versions of a package somehow from rawhide?

Nevertheless that version should work as well.

What does it mean:
"Command exited with non-zero status 50"
(there is no result or state subdirectory).

Btw, I added my email address to the list in owners.list file. Why it is missing on that list?

Regards
Marcin