Data Packages Guideline

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Sat Mar 3 15:35:59 UTC 2007

TK> I've added this as a draft guideline so the Packaging Committee
TK> can look at it and approve it as an update to the Guidelines.

Since this basically codifies existing process, I think it's fine; it
would certainly be good to have it written down in any case.  It's
actually 100% process since it doesn't require any changes to the
guidelines (%dist is only suggested normally), so I'd suggest that you
can just add it.  If you feel the PC does need to vote on it, then +1
from me.

 - J<