Using mock with gpgcheck=1

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Sun Mar 4 19:58:22 UTC 2007

On Donnerstag 15 Februar 2007, seth vidal wrote:

> file urls should work, iirc. though I don't know if I've actually tested
> that recently.

I tried it with a file and a http url, according to the access_log it fetches
two keys, but it seems to import only the first one. Importing it with
rpm --import and using it with rpm --checksig works btw.

| Total download size: 103 M
| warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 4f2a6fd2
| <Importing GPG key 0x4F2A6FD2 "Fedora Project <fedora at redhat.com>" from
| http://localhost/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
| warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 7bac4083
| GPG key parsing failed: can't set attribute

I use a own key to sign the buildsys packages which are not officially signed.
Do you have any advise for me?

Regards,
Till