I need help building interpendent RPMs

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon Mar 12 13:50:35 UTC 2007

On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 16:36:03 +0100,
  Remi Collet <Fedora at FamilleCollet.com> wrote:

> If you really want apache 1.3, you should search for an old redhat 7.3
> mirror, because apache 2.0 is present is Redhat/Fedora since redhat 8.0

I wouldn't suggest going down that route. That was preselinux and other
configuration details have changed since then. And of course that version
of apache 1.3 will need to be upgraded.

Before suggesting someone use 1.3, I would like to hear what they are really
trying to do, to see if there is a better way to accomplish that task without
having to install apache 1.3.