Need to add rpms to Plague repo

Deepak Bhole dbhole at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 21:54:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

A new copy of ant has been built into Brew. We need to make this
available into plague, as it is vital to building many stalled packages
that need to make in before the cut.

Could someone please put these rpms in a location where Plague can see
them, so that we can build the waiting items into plague? These rpms are
directly from brew, and are the ones that will be automatically
available to Plague after tonight's rawhide push:

http://people.redhat.com/dbhole/fedora/ant_for_extras/

PS: Since many builds are waiting on it, we need it as early as
possible..

Thanks,
Deepak